Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Better late than never!

Oh flu bug...why must you exist?  I was all prepared to come home and schedule my blog post...instead I was SENT home and went straight to bed.  However, here I am ready to unveil this amazing new image from StampAnniething

February Release Day 1- Betty Lou



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's February Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!


Meet Betty Lou!
She's a Rock A Billy kind of Gal!  I LOVE HER!!
Betty Lou will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
 
Not only am I in love with her, my daughter is crazy for her!  She plays with her so much I finally had to just show her how to ink and stamp herself.  Lol!
 
Check back tomorrow for another new release!!!
 
 

No comments: