Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Shape it UP!

Happy Wednesday!

This week is absolutely insane.  I am convinced that if I ever just stroke out from stress, it will be during the month of May.  End of the school year activities...preschool graduation...birthdays...anniversaries...I am literally taking it one day at a time so as not to feel overwhelmed.  BUT, the light at the end of the tunnel is visible and it looks an awful lot like SUMMER!!!!!!!!

Our theme this time at Creative Inspirations is super fun...we want to see your shaped creations!  So no squares!!!

This fortnights prize is from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS andthe prize is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!

 
The little card I have created is one of my favorites...using Easel Edwin I created an easel card! 
 



 
Thank you so much for popping by and I can't wait to see what you create for us at Creative Inspirations!!!

No comments: