Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

My last DMW post...sob!

Oh I have had so much fun playing with these Digi My World images!  I just love them!  So I'm choking back a tear for my last blog post as a member of the DT.  A truly wonderful group of talented and caring ladies whom I will miss!

Ok, stiff upper lip and all that (yes, I've been watching Downton again)!

It's release week!  Yippie!!!!  That means candy for you!!!


The images are adorable and will be available Friday!  Oh hey that's tomorrow!  I love summer...I can never remember what day it is!
 
Here is my creation using Chibi Camera Kid!
 
 
Isn't he adorable?!?  I love him!
 
Ok, now for candy...
 
***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps/clipart?
It's easy and fun to do!
We will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!
Winner will get their choice of ONE new release item!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow this BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs
3- Leave a note in the comment section on the DMW blog


You may enter EVERYDAY you wish!!
 
Whoop whoop!
 
Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: