Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm late for anything goes!

Let's pretend it's Wednesday, shall we?
My sister and new nephew came to visit yesterday.  Then the girls and I received an email that since the recreation pool was unexpectedly closed for maintenance (anyone else immediately picture Bill Murray eating a Baby Ruth?), the outdoor water park would be FREE for the day!  So we loaded up the minivan and headed for the park!

Less than four hours later we were all huddled in the basement as tornado sirens blared!

Needless to say, it was quite a day!

So here I am a day late but so excited to show you my new creation using an adorable image from this week's Creative Inspiration sponsor: All Dressed Up!

But first let me tell you about our challenge this week.  It's everyone's favorite: Anything Goes!  Plus there is a sketch option if you like!

And our sponsor...




This week's prize is from ALL DRESSED UP and is
2 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!


Head over to the Creative Inspirations site to learn more about Wendy! 
 
Here is my card:
 


 
I love this little girl!  She just screamed out for a big daisy!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to join us this week at Creative Inspirations!
 
 

No comments: