Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day!!!!

It's here!  My husband's favorite day of the year...the day he is legally allowed to release his inner pyromaniac! 

For my fellow "Yanks" Happy 4th of July!!!

Our challenge at Stamp and Create this week is Flags/Bunting so I create a little 4th of July card!



 
This little Tilda was one of my first! 
 
I totally stole the design from a card I saw on CherCroppin's Showcase
Here is the link to the card which I just fell in love with! 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Independence Day America!

Simply Magnolia: open
MarkerPop: open 
7Kids: stars and stripes
ABC: Magnolia

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Such a doll!!! What a great use of the Stars & Stripes theme!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is the perfect card for 4th of July. I am so glad to hear that I am not alone in waiting for the arrival of the Fire Marshall! LOL! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck with our challenge and please join us again!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Super cute! Love how you colored her! And great job with the Stars and Stripes theme!
Men are always little boys!!! My guys love those fireworks, too!
Thanks for joining us www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Nicola said...

Great card, love the colours and gorgeous Tilda!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx