Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

MIM!!!!

What a week!!!  Another arctic blast is moving in tonight...I am really really REALLY looking forward to spring!  ;D

At MIM, we have another new sponsor!!!



We are very excited to be sponsored this week by the wonderful



My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights) I'm 39 years old and live in the UK.
I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 & I started to Design in February 2009
"As far back as I can remember my mum always made a card and cake for our Birthday, which always meant more than any bought one....and yes I still get a made card lol 
The main thing I love about digital images is that there are no rubber marks ....and believe me there would be a few lol. "
As a child I have always been very creative with an active imagination
"I get my inspiration from the child in me the little girl who always dreamt of fairies and far away magical lands ... Filled with rainbows and unicorns.My digital creations allow me to bring them to life for everyone to enjoy."


Janice is generously offering our winner 3 images of their choice.



Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a
 
 comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The
 
more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 
Here is my creation using Lucy
 



Isn't she charming?  Such a sweet image!

I could NOT just pick one card this week...there are two that I just loved!

Frist from Bettina this adorable penguin card...


 
Aren't they adorable?!?


Next from Mulberry Station this adorable birthday card...



Stop by and leave them some love!
 
Don't forget that MIM is always an open paper challenge!!!!
 
Have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene
Love the embossed back ground and the frames for this sweet image .
Two beautiful Ps OTW as well .
cheers Shirley-Anne

Maire Gamber said...

The are adorable!! All the images are super cute!
Hugs,
maire

Unknown said...

Rene your coloring on this image is superb! I love the saturated coloring and he color combos. It's simply a terrific card.

xoxox
Rocio

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Hi Rene, Lovely Lucy, I almost picked her, she is very sweet. Great colours and colouring. Love the POTWS too. Penguin card is very cute!

Rachael :-)

Chrissy said...

Super cute Rene and fabulous colouring..love the embossed background too and fabulous P'sOTW...those penguins are too cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

Superb coloring and great choice of layout, Rene!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab CAS card Rene... I love how you framed the cute image...
two great POTW' ...those penguins are adorable xx
tracey x

New Creations said...

Hi!
Your pic is gorgeous Rene with lovely colouring and layouts. I saw you on MIM.
Vinita

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet card and I am lovin' the Lucy! Thanks for coming my way :) Hugs, Sandi