Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Last Cupcake post...

Well the day is finally here...time to say good-bye to my friends at Cupcake Inspirations!  I recently went back to work and am just overwhelmed with trying to balance everything.  Since I did not feel I could give my all, I am stepping down from the Cupcakes DT.  They were my very FIRST DT and I am so grateful they gave me a chance!  It has been an amazing two years and I am so sad to be saying good-bye to these wonderful ladies! 

But I get to go out with a bang...celebrating my (second) favorite holiday HALLOWEEN!!!

Here is our inspirational photo:


AND I got to play with these fabulous owl images from Stamps of Life:

So cute!  I love owls!

Ok, it's time to sign off.  I do hope you get a chance to join the fabulous challenge this week for a great prize!

Happy Sunday!!!


 

2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Rene, This is so a festive card! The owl is so cute!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pia S said...

I don't know what it is about owls, but I can never seem to get enough of them! Love the big eyes of this one! This is a great clean and colorful version of a Halloween card, Rene!