Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thank you!

First, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!! 
I've been enjoying a day and a half of silence...John took the girls to Iowa and I am relaxing at home solo!  They'll be back uber early tomorrow so we can spend Easter together.  Sometimes moms just need a break (and wine, lol!)!  ;D

Here is my latest Tilda card. 



 


I kept it sweet and simple! 
Again, I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Rene :D

Simon Says Stamp: open
Simply Magnolia: Thanks
Fussy and Fancy: spring days
 

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous rene! love the flower border :)

sioux said...

A really pretty card thanks for joining us at Fancy and Fussy
Sioux

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous. I love those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Tracy said...

Hi Rene, hope you enjoyed your time to yourself, looks like you made the most of it, making this sweet card. Love this cute Tilda and great job with all those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx