Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Color challenge at Creative Inspirations!

Spring is definitely in the air...although I won't mention that it snowed yesterday and we're suppose to get more Thursday and Friday!  ;D

At Creative Inspirations we have a glorious color challenge...full of wonderful spring colors!

And we have a glorious sponsor, one of my favorites, Stamp Fairy!!!

One lucky winner will receive...



Yay!!!  (I wonder if I can enter?!?)

Here is my creation:


Such a cute little bunny! 

I hope you get a chance to link up with us this week at Creative Inspirations!  For more inspiration, visit my teammies...their blogs are listed on my sidebar!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Rene ;D

Papertake Weekly: Easter treats
Simon Says Stamp: Easter /spring
 

7 comments:

Jane said...

Ah that is so cute!
Hugs
Jane

Lisa Minckler said...

OHHHHH...I love this card!!! Look at those wonderful Easter eggs. :)
Awesome job here Rene, this card is the BEST.
I'm thinking of dying our eggs in Neon this year. Might make finding them easier in the snow...good grief!

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... Rene, this card is fantastic! Love the cute image and the eggs are just super cute. ^_^

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Rene, the bunting is too cute. I'm so excited to be joining you girls and with such a fab challenge too :) Donna ♥ x

Dawny P said...

What a lovely card - the colours you used are wonderful. Love the little eggs as well - they are so sweet. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says and PTW Challenges. Happy Spring wishes, Dawny x

Sonia Y said...

This is so incredibly cute!! The laced edge is perfect for this card!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rene :-) the image is adorable and the details are all so very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x