Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cupcake Time!!!

It's time for another fabulous challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  We had so many gorgeous creations last week and I cannot WAIT to see what you guys do this week!

And our sponsor is the ultra fabulous Core'dinations!  If you have not used this cardstock, you should definitely give it a go!  It's FABULOUS!!!

And speaking of fabulous, here is our inspirational photo:


And here is my creation:


I love these Wild Rose Bella images!  So sweet!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

Happy Sunday!

P.S.  Make it Monday is having a DT call if you're interested!!!!
 

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

what a sweet card! I love the crimped sanded paper: awesome :)

Teresa said...

Gorgeous inspiration picture and a fabulous card to go with it Rene.
Hugs Teresa xx