Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Candy at Stamp and Create

It's Monday (today I start my new job!  Yay!) and time for Weekly Candy at Stamp and Create!

To enter the candy, just add the banner to your sidebar...

 
link the banner to www.stampandcreate.com and enter your info in Mr. Linky!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 

Here are some items you can find in the store:


This is for cousin Lucy who is turning TWO this week!  The girls are suppose to be my Izzy and Grace!

I used Swiss Pixie Sisters from C.C. Designs (as soon as I saw this I had to have it...could this be anymore like my girls?!?), Tigerlilly paper pad from Kaisercraft, MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper pad and Whiff of Joy Cute Banners Trio.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday!

All That Scraps: open
 

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute!! what a sweet design...loe the way you did her name and the pretty colours :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love these sisters and the fabulous card design and colors. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!