Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Make it Monday!

It's time for another open paper challenge at Make it Monday!!!  And this week you can win a fabulous prize from a favorite: Meljens!

 
What's the prize you ask?  Four, count them FOUR, fabulous digi images!!!

This week I went Valentine's Day happy!  Now, this is not a holiday I'm crazy for because I'm not a huge fan of pink or red but I was inspired by this little lamb, Loving Ewe...




And here are my POTWs...

From Jodi, this adorable image from Tiddly Inks

I love the image and layout...the colors and ribbon...ok, I love EVERYTHING about this card!

I feel the same way about this amazing baby card from Tietoja:


So beautiful!!!  That image is adorable and look at those balloons!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to link up your paper creation with us at Make it Monday this week!!!!
 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is adorable and I love the image on your card Rene. The little hearts are great touches and you rocked this color combo!
Your P'OTW are fabulous, love both of them. Hope your week is full of crafty fun!

Sandy said...

Ewe did a wonderful job with this cute image. Love how ewe coloured your sheep! and love the fab layout too.
Two wonderful P'sOTW I didn't even get to see those ones so always enjoy seeing which ones the DT pick.
Hugs,
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Rene ..
great showcasing of this fun image . Love the hearts and the sentiment too
Both PsOTW are amazing
hugs Shirley-Anne

Pia S said...

What a fun card! The sheep is cute as can be, and you've decorated the card with such lovely love themed paper and embellishments too!

Chrissy said...

Great job EWE made on this card Rene..lol..fabulous colouring, love the tiny hearts and the sentiment...gorgeous, and such gorgeous P'sOTW..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane said...

Great sheep Rene - you've done a fab job.
Hugs
Jane

Lisa Minckler said...

Awww, geez, I'm blushing!! I ton of hearts ewe too. :)
Love the way you made your heart borders and that Valentine paper coming through the center. This little lamb is beautiful. Your POTWs as well are mind numbing!
Have an awesome week. Enjoy the 70's today and 30's in two days...cripes!

Christina C. said...

Totally darling, Rene....sweet image, showcased beautifully. Very clever design work!

Janice said...

Baa- rill isn't card! Jx

lalkygirl said...

I love this card Rene..fab image and perfect embellies...stunning POTW'S TOO
tracey x

Michelle said...

Love this fun valentines card Rene and I think you worked well with this colour combo even if it isn't your favourite. The fancy heart border looks fabulous.

Two great choices for your POTW, I love the effect of the triple image on Jodi's card.

Micelle :o)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the cute image you used- and LOVE the POTW's- lots of great inspiration at MIM

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Rene, I love this little sheep!.. your design is fantastic, love all the heart embellishments...stunning!
and wow! what fabulous picks.. they are both beautiful!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx