Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cupcakes!!!!

It's time for another delicious challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  I had the cutest image to work with this week...check him out below!



Our sponsor this week is the fantastic DRS Designs!  And I was given this absolutely ADORABLE little man to work with...his name is Spaceboy Skip!  The timing could not have been more perfect since my nephew's FIRST birthday is just around the corner!  I cannot believe little William is going to be ONE!  Oh my!

Here is our inspirational photo:

 
 
And here is my card for William...attached with a wobble thing so he can move it around! 
 



I just love this image!!!

I hope you feel inspired and get a chance to join us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Rene :D

ABC: Y for Y Chromosome
Creative Inspirations: open
 
 

8 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Man o' man, that background is crazy wild...so perfect!! this is a terrific birthday card Rene!

cathylynn said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is this!! What a creative mind you have. Great job!
Hugs, Cathy

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i love the background
Lisa x

JLJ Designs said...

Super sweet card, Rene! I love all the little dots and the red flourishes.

Jen

Jane said...

What an adorable image.
Hugs
Jane

Kelly said...

I love this rocket and kid, the sentiment is great. The swirl die cut is perfect for it. My boys would love this card too.

Anonymous said...

oh, SO cute Rene! lovin' this boy out of this world card!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why...not a "space" fan in particular
but always, always love this theme for projects!
So this really struck a cord with me!
This, the cupcakes AND project are AMAZING!
Super glad you shared w/ us at ABC!

~Leah