Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cupcake Time

It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!  This week our sponsor is Di's Digis! I just love her store...even if this particular challenge did go to the dogs...he he he!  Oh wait, that's not funny because I haven't shown you our inspirational photo yet!


Ok, well, even with the photo it's not that funny!  Ha! 

Here is my project using the colors from the photo (I seem to be lacking any kind of dog stamp!):




I do hope you'll get a chance to link up with us this week!  Happy Sunday!

Rene :D

3 comments:

Tina said...

very cute ...love the little girl image & details

Damarys said...

Rene,
Your cards are delightful and so very cheerful, from what I have seen! I do have one question, and I hope it's not a stupid one... are those cupcakes for real? They are INCREDIBLE! Do you also make them? Inquiring minds want to know....

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love all the little ribbons.

Jen