Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our spring break!

Our spring break is winding down (thank GOD, I'm exhausted!  Lol!).  Tomorrow we have to camp out here and wait for the FedEx man to deliver our new iPad!

The girls and I have been on many adventures this week and I loved having Grace home again.  I miss my little school girl!  However, the girls are back to bickering every 10 minutes so I'm glad school starts up again next week!  Lol!

Here are some of the highlights of our week...



Bowling on Tuesday...


Arboretum with friends!


Why not?  I mean, it was 80 today!


Me and my mini me chillin' while Izzy passed out...

3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!! Rene, those pics are adorable. Thank you for sharing. I like very much the "Me and my mini me"... sooo cute! would make such a beautiful scrapbook page. Hugs.

Jean said...

Such great pictures of you and G and Izzy.. Love the pic of Izzy passed out... some of the oddest positions that girl can sleep in... you and G look so adorable, just like twins with your glasses!
Looks like fun bowling and at the arboretrum and in the yard with the water... been in the 80's down here too, but not unusual for the south.. but hope your weather doesn't get all wacky with the weather changes... Glad you were able to share the picture of the kids and you.. Thank you so much lil bear, the baby bears mean so much to me... Hugs, Mama bear

Sandy said...

OH how I wish you could see the smile on my face. Seems like I have seen Miss Izzy passed out before. When she conks out she conks out! You can tell the personalities of both girls from the back when they are bowling. Very interesting. I had to laugh - if my grand kids could not fight they would think they were abused!!!!! Love the pictures Rene and I do appreciate the heads up so I could see them!! The picture of you and Grace is grand - now all you have to do is lose a tooth!!
Sandy